From The Week.com:
Huffington Post Newsletter
By Lauren Weber
Tuesday, April 5
WARPLANES MOUNTED NEW AIR STRIKES IN SYRIA Following thesuspected gas attack that left scores dead in the providence of Idlib. Russia said it would still stand with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad after the attacks. [HuffPost]
OVER HALF OF THE JOBS AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAVE NOT BEEN FILLED Check out this brutal graphic of the vacancies. [HuffPost]
15 COMPANIES HAVE PULLED ADVERTISEMENTS FROM BILL O’REILLY’S SHOW Here are the ones that stayed. [HuffPost]
THE INTERNET HAS FOUND A NEW HERO And that is Ivanka Trump’s neighbor, who watched protests outside Trump’s home while donning a fur and a smile while cradling a glass of wine. It is everything. [HuffPost]
THIS DOCTOR DIAGNOSED WITH A DEATH SENTENCE IS OUT TO CURE HIMSELF “I realized that if I didn’t dedicate the rest of my life to trying to cure this disease, that no one else was going to do it.” [HuffPost]
THE END OF THE JENNA LYONS ERA The face of J. Crew is parting ways with the company. [NYT]
DRAMATIC FOOTAGE SHOWS HERO RESCUING A FALLEN MAN OFF THE SUBWAY TRACKS And he’s single, ladies. [HuffPost]
THE ONE THING QUEEN ELIZABETH HAS TO EAT EVERY DAY We can get on board with this diet. [Vanity Fair]
TURNS OUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF KIDS WHO DIE FROM THE FLU Were not vaccinated. [HuffPost]
- According to ISIS, the U.S. is “being run by an idiot.”
- Here’s how many more times we’ll get to see Alec Baldwin play Trump.
- We would like to become friends with Miranda Lambert’s assistant, who packs her a “nanny bag” of booze wherever they go.
- Jake Johnson, aka Nick Miller, will be as sad as you are if last night was the series finale of “New Girl.”
- This Spice Girl has been granted a restraining order against her allegedly abusive estranged husband.
- Mama June is showing off her 300-pound weight loss.
- You know it’s been a bad day when a chimpanzee throws feces in your face.
- Why you can find Warren Buffet on Cherry Coke cans in China.
- Spotify’s about to get more exclusive.
- Hillary Clinton’s nephew just landed a modeling contract.
- A Roger Ailes mini-series is headed to Showtime.
- That’s it, we’re calling it. Time of death on humanity is April 2017. Anavocado bar is opening in Brooklyn.
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most — all with a dash of signature Morning Email snark.
Like The Morning Email? Send it to a friend! Does somebody keep forwarding you this newsletter? Get your own copy. It’s free! Sign up here.
©2017 The Huffington Post | 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003