Israeli forces continue systematic crimes in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
(08 – 14 June 2017)
- Israeli forces killed a Palestinian civilian in the Gaza Strip in new crime of excessive use of force.
- 21 Palestinian civilians, including 2 children, were wounded during peaceful demonstrations organized along the Gaza Strip borders.
- Israeli forces conducted 38 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and 3 limited ones in the Gaza Strip.
- 46 civilians, including 10 children, were arrested in the West Bank.
- 12 of them, including 6 children, were arrested in Jerusalem.
- Among those arrested were former Minister, Wasfi Qabha, and Hamas leader ‘Abdel Khaleq al-Natsheh.
- Israeli forces continued to target the Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip Sea.
- Israeli forces turned the West Bank into cantons and continued to impose the illegal closure…
View original post 3,695 more words