Daily Kos Recommends: Cartoon: Unpresidential.
- Don’t look now, but Democrats just flipped two more seats from red to blue Tuesday night
- Scarborough quits the GOP: ‘How much of this country and our values are they willing to sell out?’
- Daily Kos is prepared to resist Trump every single day for the next four years and beyond. Can you chip in $1 to support independent, progressive media?
- Cartoon: The inexhaustible apologist
- Natalia Veselnitskaya was no stranger, she was important to Trump’s business
- Paul Manafort’s ironclad alibi for his meeting with Donald Trump Jr.: He didn’t read the email
- The photo showing it’s time to ask: What did the president know and when did he know it?
- Twitter reacts to Donald Trump Jr. posting proof he colluded with Russia
- Republican senators dismiss news Trump campaign directly sought collusion with Russian government
- Tell your U.S. senators: No more business as usual. Stop everything until there is an independent commission—allowing for public scrutiny and independent of Trump—into possible collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia.
- Dan Rather to elected officials: It’s decision time—which side of history will you be on?
- Throw more alligators in the swamp
- Watch the half-hearted defense of Donald Jr. deflate before your very eyes during a live Fox segment
- Donald Trump Jr. lied about every aspect of meeting. No one should believe ‘it didn’t go anywhere’
- Republican wants media to focus on how Congress is creating jobs and providing health care. Okay.
- More Republicans believe college has a ‘negative impact’ says new Pew Research study
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team
Daily Kos, PO Box 70036, Oakland, CA, 94612.