Daily Kos Recommends: August 8th, 2017, Trump administration to end Obama era rule allowing nursing home residents to sue for mistreatment.
- Trump administration to end Obama era rule allowing nursing home residents to sue for mistreatment
- Sign the petition: No wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. It’s racist, ineffective and a colossal waste of money.
- The USDA has been instructed to use the phrase ‘weather extremes’ instead of ‘climate change’
- Trump’s low poll numbers
- Cargo cult studies explain Trump supporters
- A new survey reveals that most Americans have an unfavorable view of Black Lives Matter
- Trump loses his pick to oversee assault on federal workforce
- Oops: An immigrant Trump probably wouldn’t qualify under his own ‘legal’ immigration bill
- Donald Trump makes his money the old-fashioned way—he launders it
- Daily Kos is prepared to resist Trump every single day for the next four years and beyond. Can you chip in $1 to support independent, progressive media?
- Hateful trolls celebrate bombing of Minnesota mosque while Trump stays silent
- Government scientists find climate change hitting U.S. now, fear Trump will suppress report
- John Oliver: Border Patrol hiring surge could leave us ‘less safe and have devastating consequences’
- Obama White House photographer has been expertly trolling Trump on Instagram
- Salt Lake’s Democratic mayor goes undercover as a homeless man for three days, pledges vital assistance
- Paypal is canceling white supremacists’ accounts and the alt-right is pissed
- In America’s adoption system, black children are less expensive and harder to place
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team
Daily Kos, PO Box 70036, Oakland, CA, 94612.