You Ask. I Answer.
1. What get’s you through a bad day? Nothing gets me through bad days. I use bad days to find solutions and fix that bad day.
2. Who has been your role model and why? I have several role models, Malcolm X. Colin Kaepernick. Maya Angelou. Jessie Williams. Muhammad Ali. Mayor Harold Washington. Angela Davis. Serena Shim. Because each of these humans loved humanity and defended humanity against those who sought to destroy the Humans in the human race.
3. Would you rather have more time or money? More money all day long. Money buys change in this society. The world only recognizes the powerful and in this 22nd century, money talks while no money does not ever get heard. In order to change our doomed planet, a billionaire must step up.
4. Why do you write? I do not write, but if I were a writer, I’d write because I am pissed the fuck off and very angry. So would my writing…. be angry and pissed the fuck off.
5. Which is the first book that made you cry? I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, by Ms. Maya Angelou.
6. Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly? Not being a writer myself, my opinions on who should and should not write books, is simple. If you have a talent to write AND you have something to say. Write.
7. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what it would be? Being that I am not a writer, and so I’d have no younger writing self, my advice to my younger self is also simple: 1). NEVER join the US Military. 2) Marry my very first girlfriend who was also my very first love, Bernadette.
8. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? My wife and our son.
9. What does freedom means to you? Freedom is the ability to do as I please, within the confines of all law, in the very same manner that any and every wealthy caucasian is afforded, throughout this world.
10. Do you think war is solution of everything? War is no solution for anything. Fighting a war for peace is as logical as a virgin fucking to remain a virgin. Humanity must wake the fuck up and realize war is forced on common everyday humans by people who will never fight in a war. War is designed by wealthy male caucasians who sit in board rooms behind heavy oak panel doors, and they decide to send your daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, mothers, aunts and uncles off to die, so they can make the TRILLIONS dollars in profits from was…..to spend on their loved ones. Wake Up.
11. Describe yourself in 5 words. 1) Genius. 2) Angry. 3) Deadly. 4) Romantic. 5) Kind. 6) Skilled. 7) Fighter. 8) Hardheaded.
9)Disobedient. 10) NOT a follower.