YES. Once again I am taking my lead from a blogger I admire, Ms. MANIĆ TEODORA. She is young but wise beyond her years. it hurts not that she is also gorgeous. Visit her blog, give her your support as a WordPress community. AND YES, it appears I am bored. so…….
YOU ASK, I ANSWER | VERY HONEST Q&A WITH ME.
1. What’s your biggest insecurity? Thats a very simple answer. Growing too old to care for myself. I took care of my parents until they died and thats not something I wish for myself.
2. What would you like to be doing one year from now? This is a two part answer. 1). Attend the criminal trail of Trump/Pence. 2). Fishing off the coast of Corsica on my sailboat.
3. What motivates you to do something well? The raising/teaching of me, by my parents. I was raised from birth by my grandparents whom are my parents. They taught/instilled in me that to do something not well is a waste of effort.
4. What would you do with your life if nobody was watching, judging and commenting? I live my life as if I give no fucks who’s watching, judging or commenting. Everyday.
5. Is anyone in your family in the army? No. Having given 9 years of my life to the military, I am strongly intensely against any military involvement for people I know.
6. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Madison. Marcella. Bernadette. Any of the three that were also agreeable to my wife.
7. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? That is a question I have no answer to give.
8. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I am absolutely anti religion. I’d raise my child to be spiritual with the basic rules of life to govern that child: Love your fellow man until loving him/her is not an option. Care for the weak, sick and forgotten. Love the poor. Cherish the elderly. Support the less advantaged. That is My religion.
9. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
10. What are you most proud of? Of who I am. What I stand for.
11. If you could make one change in the world, what would it be? Remove religion and politics from humanity and the everyday life of humans.
12. What is your biggest goal? Not to hate. I am not accomplishing that goal. Not even remotely close.
13. Tell me one thing that would surprise me about you. I am addicted to beauty. Now the definition of beauty is relative to each and every human that views beauty, so whats beautiful to you, is vastly different than what is beautiful to me.
15. What do you want to be in a professional way and why did you choose that profession? A professional successful poker player who is unbeatable when I choose to be unbeatable. The why is simply because it would be fun to make a living outsmarting other humans.
Once again my thanks and admiration to Ms. MANIĆ TEODORA. She has given me a way to beat my boredom.
Told you she was gorgeous…….