Serves: Five (5) Servings
- Chickpeas/Kabli Chana: 250 gm (soaked overnight in salt)
- Lemon: 60 ml1 Large or 2 Small
- Tahini: 1/4th cup (Tahini is a paste made from sesame seed)
- Garlic: 3 pods (fine chop or minced)
- Cumin Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Olive Oil: 30 ml for preparing while serving also we usually drizzle olive oil on top
- Salt: As per taste
- Water: 3 tablespoons
- Paprika: A pinch while serving
- Boil Chick Peas in a pan or if using pressure cooker boil them till you get 3 whistles
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tahini and lemon juice and process for 1 minute.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor and process for 1 minute.
- Now add balance half…
View original post 51 more words